Sign in to follow this  
TheFullHouse

It's Peeps Time Again.

image_zps9siik8rn.jpeg

Judy, mom to Do Bee, Bandita, Angel and Gizmo

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey

As soon as I saw the peeps in the store, I said I needed to get some for the dogs.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)

Missing my Bridge Babies:

Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10

Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

I love see the tips of noses just waiting for their turn, peeps are the best!

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

I was hoping you would post some PEEPS and pups pics :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I wish my hounds liked peeps. out of the 4, only Bennie seems halfway interested

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel

This could include Joy's first Peeps. Magic took a while before he decided they were good.

Carol, missing Magic (1/5/01 - 4/15/15) but welcoming Fuzzy's Joy Behar (Joy) into my life on 5/31/15.

:lol

It looks like it's too hot to chew.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13); Greys Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07), Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17)

Only one picture? One? I mean really?? Don't we usually get more than one picture?

Love it! My boy, who eats anything, just sort of sniffs at them and ignores them.

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Only one picture? One? I mean really?? Don't we usually get more than one picture?

Love it! My boy, who eats anything, just sort of sniffs at them and ignores them.

I'll have to get some photo's of the others this weekend.

Judy, mom to Do Bee, Bandita, Angel and Gizmo

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey

I was hoping you would post some PEEPS and pups pics

Could be a theme calendar -- Pups and Peeps. Each month a different shape and color marshmallow treat.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg