Sign in to follow this  
a_daerr

Wetherby Martingale Co. Happenings In 2016

Although Wetherby's has been on a little bit of a hiatus [Alicia is getting married in two months :omg ] we are still around and in the process of constantly expanding our line and bringing new merchandise to the greyhound community. New in 2016, a new line of new shirts under our new brand, "Wetherby Apparel." Take a minute to head over to the Etsy shop to peruse the new selection. You can also visit us in person this year at Grapehounds New York and Greyhounds Reach the Beach 2016.

A preview of our newest design:

il_570xN.931473879_3p9o.jpg

il_570xN.931476655_nedv.jpg

*Expect the martingale shop to return to normal business by June 2016. In the interim, we will still be taking a limited amount of custom collar orders.

2vs2tdx.jpg

Alicia, Sterling, & the boys: Truman (AKC Mystery of Andarab), Wolfgang (Blue Alec), and the world's smallest greyhounds, Boogie & the Meez.

Forever missing my one-in-a-million tripawd, Henry (Rico's Dexter) | 12/20/2007 - 10/4/2015. My good boy, until we meet again.

For unique greyhound merch, visit my shops at: www.wetherbymartingaleco.etsy.com & http://www.wetherbysapparel.etsy.com

That is fantastic!! :)

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Holly Oaks Holly, Hopper the terrier mix, and Kaia the wolfhound-schnauzer mix
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, and River, our perfect hounds gone too soon
Walls turned sideways are bridges. -Angela Davis

Love it...it reminds me of Ben though, so I'm a little sad too.

Jan with precious pups Katie Crazykatiebug, Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; and Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Will the new designs be printed on the same quality tee shirt that you used for your Wetherby mustache? I loved that fabric! Soft, cozy, great fit and not bulky.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Love it...it reminds me of Ben though, so I'm a little sad too.

Jan... I'm right there with you. Henry was my inspiration on this one. Heart dogs never truly leave us. :cry1

Will the new designs be printed on the same quality tee shirt that you used for your Wetherby mustache? I loved that fabric! Soft, cozy, great fit and not bulky.

Ducky, yes! Exact same one! We also added some sweatshirts and hoodies of the same brand that are also super soft.

2vs2tdx.jpg

Alicia, Sterling, & the boys: Truman (AKC Mystery of Andarab), Wolfgang (Blue Alec), and the world's smallest greyhounds, Boogie & the Meez.

Forever missing my one-in-a-million tripawd, Henry (Rico's Dexter) | 12/20/2007 - 10/4/2015. My good boy, until we meet again.

For unique greyhound merch, visit my shops at: www.wetherbymartingaleco.etsy.com & http://www.wetherbysapparel.etsy.com

Even when I'm not supposed to be working... I'm probably still working. :)

b55e8o.jpg

2vs2tdx.jpg

Hey all! I have some pre-made greyhound-sized collars I'm trying to unload. Free shipping on two or more. Any interest?

First pic is 1.5" width, second pic are all 2".

99huo6.jpg

e6pr4h.jpg

2vs2tdx.jpg

Sorry! That was literally the first one to go. :weep

2vs2tdx.jpg

A few more cute buckle collars for sale. As for sighthounds go, these can be used as tag collars (in the house, in addition to a harness or martingale). For all other breeds, they're durable with stainless steel buckles and hardware and perfect for walking on leash. $15 a piece, free shipping on two or more. PM me for details. :)

amphqe.jpg

2vs2tdx.jpg

Alicia, just popping in to say I love my sweatshirt. :)

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

And I love my T-shirt (but you already know that :) )

Jan with precious pups Katie Crazykatiebug, Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; and Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Awww! You guys are the BEST.

2vs2tdx.jpg

Sign in to follow this