Sign in to follow this  
Burpdog

Dar's Satin Doll 7-16-2002 ~ 2-20-2016

How many times can a heart break?

My constant companion is gone. She made sure I took a good shower, properly scooped the yard and gave many kisses even though she knew I really didn't like them :wub:

I told her she & Huston could run and play and have fun.

Edited by Burpdog

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

I'm so sorry Diane. Our hearts are tough and even though it hurts, we do it over and over and over.

I didn't know you had one of Darlene and David's dogs. My Sugar was one of their dogs too, though not related to your girl.

user posted image

Oh Diane, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Judy, mom to Do Bee, Bandita, Angel and Gizmo

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey

I am so sorry Diane. :grouphug

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

So sorry for your loss. Heartbreak, ultimately, is outweighed (and by a mile) by the honour of being able to give a forever home to a Greyhound.

:bighug

:grouphug She had the best home and most loving companions a houndie could ask for. I am so sorry for your loss.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

I am so sorry for your loss.

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

Oh, Diane. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm sorry :( The title caught my eye and then I remembered you had adopted one of Dar's pups. Does Dar know yet? She will be devastated as you are. Sending lots of hugs :grouphug

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.

Guest goofydog

Oh Diane, my heart skipped a beat or 2 when I saw Dolly's name in this forum. You two were a perfect match in all the best ways. I found myself grinning while reading your description of her because it reminded me of someone I know....

Dolly & Huston are celebrating their lives with you and making a pact to meet you at the Bridge when the time comes many years from now. Sending gentle hugs for you and scritches for the gang.

Surr that your girl has made her journey across the bridge f_yellow

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Diane, I am so very sorry :( :( :(

Kim, Bruce, Larry (PTL LaRoach) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It) - missing my sweet Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011) and Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Chester (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Godspeed, sweetest girl.

Hugs to your momma, who misses you terribly and always will.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Grief is the price we pay for love. I am so sorry for your loss Diane :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.