What To Feed My Hounds?

Guest SonjaAndStella

My chicken-intolerant dog can't have *any* form of chicken, even tocopherols for presevatives. And you'll need to check all their treats. Chicken is in EVERYTHING!

TOCOPHEROLS IS CHICKEN??!! Aaaacckk! My son's dog has horrible chicken-related allergies. The poor thing itches like crazy and will scratch until blood flows and patches of fur fall out. Recently she had a very severe reaction when given a piece of carrot from a bowl of chicken soup. greysmom - Do you know if chicken is disguised as anything else on dog food/treat labels?

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sonny

Our two Greys have been thriving on Mr. Bucks Rescue Greyhound mix, formulated just for Greys.

You can order it via phone or online, and have it shipped direct to your door and at about the same price as other quality brands.

We also had problems with diarrhea in the past and tried various brands. We do sometimes supplement with quality table scraps such as beef and chicken.

When your Greys get picky, try putting some warmed beef or chicken broth on their dry food. They will go for it!

Sonny Furman