Mister Bucks Dog Food

Guest peacehound

Guest peacehound

Has anyone used Mister Bucks Dog Food? A greyhound foster parent suggested it to me, it is delivered right to your house, sounds great.

the ingredients seem good.

MISTER BUCK’S RESCUE BLEND EVERYDAY

RescueBlend-0df3e7849bdc631a263fa59c393e

INGREDIENTS: Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Rice Bran, Milo, Menhaden Fishmeal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavoring, Salt, Dried Egg Product, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Bentonite, Iron Oxide, Choline Chloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Sodium Selenite.GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein, min 25% Crude Fat, min 10% Crude Fiber, max 4% Moisture, max 12% *Omega 6 (Linolenic Acid), min 2.2% *Omega 3 (Linolenic Acid), min 0.27%

For a while we were able to get this brand for our kennel dogs. Then some of our group, myself included, started using it for our own dogs. I really liked it and my dogs did well on it. I was using the pork or beef, not chicken. At that time we were able to get a 50# bag for about $28. Then something changed within the company and we weren't able to get it anymore. If they didn't change the formula, I would definitely try it for your dogs.

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Guest peacehound

you can order it online and have it delivered right to your door. One of the foster parents in my group shared the info with me, I just might try.

Guest peacehound

The owner of the company was supposed to be a speaker at GIG last year. Didn't show up or call. Left them short handed for the event. Not impressed with them at all.

thats just terrible..I have an angel Peace also, sure miss my old girl