A Natural Suppelement To Reduce Oxidative Stress

Guest fastcasper

Guest fastcasper

There is a all natural supplement for dogs to help reduce oxidative stress. It's called Canine Health by LifeVantage. You can go to LifeVantage.com to read about the ingredients and it's purpose. Also, check out: YouTube.com Look up Canine Health and see some neat videos. If you want more information or to order some, please PM me. You can purchase it through distributor for the wholesale price. To order right from LifeVantage will cost a little more, but can be done that way. Please PM for any questions you may have. My pups are on it and really love it!! I really think it helped my 10 year with a creaky knee, and her energy is great!!

Kim

Edited by fastcasper

What is oxidative stress?

You know how metal corrodes (i.e. on a car)? Well that is some oxidative stress. Meaning that it will oxide (technically put an oxygen atom) on some molecule inside the body. That is not good as it creates molecules super reactive that can damage the cells by "oxidative stress". However, the cells can defend themselves with molecules that will instantly bind with the reactive oxygen. Therefore, it will become unreactive and just be eliminated. Those molecules are produced by the body normally, or we can ingest them in our diet. That's what we call antioxidant. We find a lot of them in berries actually :)

Hope that helps!

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Guest fastcasper

Sorry I was out of town this weekend. Oxidative stressed was explained well above. Go to YouTube and type in Protandim or Canine health by LifeVantage. PubMed.gov has many articles about oxidative stress. What happens in humans, happens in our pets.

Canine Health contains the following ingredients: Proprietary blend: Milk Thistle Extract seed, Ashwagandha Extract root, Green Tea Extract leaf, Bacopa Extract whole herb, Tumeric Extract rhizome, Fish Oil w/ Omega 3, Avian Sternum Cartilage w/ Type 2 Collagen Protein.

That is strange about the LifeVantage website

Try https://LifeVantage.com

Guest fastcasper

You are welcome. It's good stuff. One of my guys can't use it right now because she has bone cancer and is doing chemo. Her oncologist doesn't want her on anything that may interfere with the chemo effects. What's cool about this supplement though, is your pup is not ingesting antioxidants, but the Nfr2 pathway stimulates their body to help produce more antioxidants to fight the free radicals (thus, cellular inflammation). I think we will be hearing more and more about oxidative stress and Nfr2 pathway. You can look up both on PubMed.gov (the NIH public website for clinical trails etc..)