Accidents In The House

Guest DeniseL

Guest DeniseL

Hi everyone!!! It's been s a while since o have been on here. So much going on, good and bad. Hounds are all doing pretty good.

Recently, like in the past month or so, Miami has been having accidents in the house. He has peed and pooped. He never did this before and I'm concerned. Tonight I came home and he was peeing in the corner. He had just gone out 3 hours before. A few times we woke up in the morning and he had pooped downstairs.

Any ideas? It's so weird thy way it just started happening...

Guest DeniseL

I've have been reading some other topics on LS. Miami was recently at VSEC for back pain. He was limping on and off and then wouldn't put weight on his back leg. The did spinal X-rays that showed arthritis and a compressed disc....it is around when all this started.

Any time a housebroken dog starts relieving himself in the house your first course of action should be a check up with the vet. Bring a urine sample in.

My first greyhound had LS, and Gabapentin was a great help.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck