Class Action Law Suit Filed Against Merrick & Purina

racindog

Bottom line is that if bag says "made in usa" it doesn't really mean the country of origen for the ingredients is usa-it could even be China. All it means is that food was "mixed" in USA.

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/class-action-lawsuit-filed-against-merrick-purina/?inf_contact_key=22708240c521abe9acde3b8bf5e7d21f43fe6b0ba9c1b5af2b5dff285f14e98c

Edited by racindog

Heck, soon even people food will no longer have labels stating country of origin.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Thought everyone knew that. Guess not.

Ditto. After the last huge recall I thought that it was fairly well known, but don't remember Puria or Merrick being involved in that one.

Personally I worry more about Merrick's five dead stock pick up services and on site rendering plant which have always made me wary...but then anything from those would certainly be made in the USA as opposed to tapioca from India. :)

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg