New Pup In The Family.

Guest Wasserbuffel

Guest Wasserbuffel

Introducing Wash!

foster%20puppy_zpsbmxjst7o.jpg

This little girl came into our adoption program right when I was at the peak of busyness with the closure of Bluffs Run. A dog in her first foster home was bullying the poor puppy, so she ended up coming to stay with me on 12/23; the day before my husband and I were to drive out of state for Christmas. She ended up going on our trip with us, because I didn't want to overburden my sitter who was taking Jayne and Kaylee with an unknown, and at the time wormy, pup.

She weaseled her way into our hearts, and is now a permanent addition.

She's some sort of mix, not entirely sure how old she is or what, but she's perfect. My veterinarian was instantly in love, and I think if she hadn't been mine he would have adopted her on the spot.

fabulous_zpsalhqt4m3.jpg

Lucysnow_zpsizcaflkd.jpg

Lucycarsit_zps3knicdi4.jpg

She looks like a sloth when I give her a bath:

washsloth_zpsd4ymwcne.jpg

Edited by Wasserbuffel

She is adorable! :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

Oh, and just a head's up - it looks like you have a dog hair on your car upholstery. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Sloth! :rofl

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Wash is a cutie-patootie! The post-bath pic looks a little like a kangaRooooo. :flip Congrats on the new addition!

Have to ask- why "Wash"?

Google "firefly character list" and you will understand. :D

Jennifer, mom to Galen (GableTeletubbie) and Trixie fka Mooch (MostAggressive)
Always missing Connie (Connies Fullofit) and Chase (No Worries aka "Ace") & IG Angels Velvet and Bitsy

Guest Wasserbuffel

She is adorable! :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

Oh, and just a head's up - it looks like you have a dog hair on your car upholstery. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks for the head's up! ;)

I don't "do" puppies, but omg, I would make an exception for her :beatheart

Honestly, neither do I! But, my husband adores puppies. We had been fostering an 18 month old, and he was complaining she wasn't enough of a "puppy", so I surprised him with this little beast (as a foster)

:wub:

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

She is that most wonderful of breeds, the Sloth-Fuzzhound. Welcome!

<<She weaseled her way into our hearts>> :rofl Oh, yes, I know that feeling.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

That is a ton of cuteness packed into a puppy! Congrats! :beatheart

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

OMG the cuteness, fuzziness, I would not have been able to give her up either, congrats to you and your husband!

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten