Rembering Amadeus 11-11-97 To 12-16-11

Sheshe

Amadeus is probably on of the well known pups around. I always use his story (edidted of course) about how everyone isn't for that particular greyhound but there is a greyhound for everyone home. I met a lady Deb Meyers at Dewey Beach. We talked and had a great time. When we got home she sent out a mass photo of a blue fawn boy being put down by the group. I had jut said 20 minutes before saying I wanted a blue fawn since I saw a few at Dewey. I wrote back and she contacted the group and they said for her to come and get him. This was Thrusday, I had to call my prince of a husband and 1-I just agreed to take a hound unseen and the only knews I had was the group deemed him unadoptable. 2) we had to drive 12 hours round trip to pick him up. The group I was working with at the time said all greyhounds had to be crated when not home. I had Aria and she was fine without a crate or fine with it, so being ever diligently I bought a crate for Ami. I found out why they returned him. He HATED being crated. I came home for 3 days with poop, pee, down feathers and you name it. Finally I reached out and they said to baby gate him and try that. It worked. He and Aria were best friends, but he was for me that one dog that was the missing part of my soul. He was a quiet leader, he was my dog that I cried many tears into his fur and he understood, we had multiple talks and he just was. Today is the day we had to say goodbye so many years ago. I will never forget him ever. You may be one but not forgotten big boy.

post-9636-0-21092900-1450310955.jpg

Edited by Sheshe

Sheila
Loved by

Mozart, Sherri, Xavier, McCleary, Tigger. Amelia and 2 Salukis Poppy and Zarah

:wub: A well loved boy.

Rest well, Amadeus.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Amadeus, Phene's twin from another mother. I can still here you calling him, from the time we met at that picnic. He is missed by many of us.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Amadeus, Phene's twin from another mother. I can still here you calling him, from the time we met at that picnic. He is missed by many of us.

and you running after me asking what your dog had done wrong. I looked slightly crazy and said Amadeus keeps finding himself at the food table in the middle so no one can get around him. You said, look he is still there. I then looked down to see I had Phene. I still say we should have won the twin dogs award

Sheila
Loved by

Mozart, Sherri, Xavier, McCleary, Tigger. Amelia and 2 Salukis Poppy and Zarah

:bighug to you today as you remember the boy who stole your heart.

Just a side note. I have a girl lilke your boy could NOT be crated,could NOT be gated. I had many months of peeing just every or anywhere not so much pooing. With help with a medication & truck load of patiience she is my sweet Daphne .

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina