Spriet 10/14/2002 - 11/27/2015

AnneGTS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Anne, I am so sorry to see this post. I loved all of your posts and stories of Spriet and your new baby Sasha. :grouphug

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Oh Anne, I'm heartbroken to read this news. Thank you so much for sharing Spriet with us. Your photos capture her beauty so marvelously, and she will be missed by so many. You and your family are in my thoughts and in my heart. Hugs to Sasha, too.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Anne, I'm so very sorry. I will miss seeing photos of your beautiful bat eared girl. Run with the angels, Spriet.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Oh Anne, my heart sank when I read her name. I am heartbroken. She was one of my favorite girls on Greytalk. I love your photos of her.

She will never be forgotten Thank you for sharing her with us.

Sending gentle hugs,

Jan, Luka and Carter.

So very sorry for the loss of your very special girlie.

What wonderful memories you made...

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Anne - I'm so very sorry Spriet had to leave you. Like many here, i loved her from afar... she was (and will remain!) a GT favorite.

Many hugs to you...

Spriet - run & find Tibbie...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I am so so sorry. Big hugs from my crew to you. Spriet will always be a favorite of mine. Run fast sweet girl.

Mom to Macho (JS XtremeMachine 1/12/2007 -8/17/2012 ... Gotcha day 9/2/2011. I miss you BigMan)
Moonbeam (Ninos Full Moon 11/1/2009, Gotcha day 9/2/2012), Hattie (Kiowa Hats Off 4/14/2011, Gotcha day 10/13/2012), Keiva (JS Igotyourbooty 1/12/2007, Gotcha Day 1/8/2014)
Jimmy (Blu Too James 06/26/2014, Gotcha day 09/12/2015)
, a shepard mix named Tista, some cats, and some reptiles.

My heart sinks at this news. Everyone, but everyone, loves your Spriet. I'm so very sorry her time came. Holding you in our thoughts, Anne.
:f_pink

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I am so sorry. Maddie will be at the entrance of the rainbow bridge to show her the way.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Thank you so much. Spriet came to us at just 8 weeks old. She's been with us for 13 years, and for the first time of my life we do not have a Greyhound in our house. :(

When I created an account on GreyTalk I used GTS in my username, the initials for Gunda, Tibbie and Spriet. It's so strange that they're all gone now..

I was a bit worried about Sasha as she's never been an only dog before but I haven't noticed any behaviour changes. She seems to be fine.

Anne, Sasha & Tapas. Spriet (2002-2015), Tibbie (2000-2015) and Gunda (1996-2009)

www.sighthoundgoodies.com

anne_sas3gt_bbuveb.jpg

Guest LazyBlaze

Oh no. I'm so very sorry, and so sad to see her name in here. Spriet was a beautiful, special girl and I will very much miss seeing her wonderful photographs, I always looked out for them.

Hugs.

Guest budsmom

Anne, I'm so sorry. I cried when I saw Spriet's name here. She was such a beautiful, happy girl and was so much like my Twister that they could have been twins. Your loss of Spriet is kind of like losing my Twister a second time. I hope all your beautiful memories of the good times with Spriet brin you peace.