Sign in to follow this  
KittyDaHownd

A Note About Michelle

Hi all. This is Chris, the husband of Michelle. I don't know the normal protocol for the group, but Kitty is our grey. Michelle wanted me to let you know that she had a stroke today and underwent successful emergency surgery earlier to remove a blockage on the right side of her brain. The prognosis is good because she received care very soon after symptoms shown. She's already recovered much of the function on her left side. She's in the ICU tonight and probably another couple of days but I'm told she'll make an excellent recovery. Please keep her in your thoughts over the coming days and I'll also let you know how she's doing. Hopefully she'll be back on with all of you very soon.

gallery_17856_3310_663.jpg

Isabella and Bunny da Kitteh, Angel Kitty da Hownd, Angel Cocoa, Angel Bodhi, Angel Cali, and Angel Remy

Thank you for stepping away from Michelle's side to let us know what was happening. Our prayers for a very quick, and drama-free recovery!

Let us know if we can help ... <hint: get well cards could be in the mail tomorrow if we had mailing details>.

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery!

gallery_16405_3569_8700.jpg
Homer aka Atascocita Homer, Susie aka  CBJ Fly Sonic and missing the girls...
Jackie aka Katie aka Sun Blaze (16 April 2001- 14 April 2014)
Xena the Galgo aka Xene the Bean (? 2009- 6 Sep 2018)

Thank you for stepping away from Michelle's side to let us know what was happening. Our prayers for a very quick, and drama-free recovery!

Let us know if we can help ... <hint: get well cards could be in the mail tomorrow if we had mailing details>.

She might not want her address out and about, but if you PM me, I'll give you MY address and I can send them on to her house.

Chris, please let her know we are all thinking of her and sending her our very best thoughts and prayers!

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Michelle will be in our positive thoughts and prayers for her safe and speedy recovery. :candle

Excellent that she was able to undergo surgery quickly.

Great sign that she's regained control of her left side.

I can imagine how frightening her serious stroke must have been.

Thank you for letting us know, and for providing a future update as your time allows.

Edited by 3greytjoys

Chris thanks for letting us know , you are all in my in my thoughts and prayers.

Edited by Charla

gallery_13728_3197_7131.jpg

Charla, Mom to Carl ( Bella Monsoon ) 5/2002 - 9/2016 and remembering Gracie Rose ( Cee Bar Xtreme ) 2/2002 - 1/2014

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and strength for the time coming.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Andy (Riot Officer), Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice) and bridge angel Colin (Dessies Hero).

Chris, thanks for coming on and letting us know. Michelle and you and Kitty are in my thoughts as Michelle recovers. Many hugs!

Cindy

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Chris, you must know that Michelle is a very special person to us here. Please give us updates when you can and let her know we are thinking of her. Tell Kitty to be a good girl while her mom is in the hospital.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Oh my God! Thank you Chris, for letting us know. How frightening! All my best wishes for a total recovery,

Susan and Buck

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

I couldn't believe it when I read the news in the WFUBCC. I am praying long and hard for a speedy, complete recovery. :hope

Please know that you and Michelle, and Kitty are in our thoughts and prayers.

:bighug

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Good thoughts for a speedy recovery for Kitty.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

How scary! Wishing Kitty the fastest possible recovery and to be back where she belongs.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

I hope her recovery is swift! Hugs to you & Michelle!

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds

Chris, thank you for letting us know. We send our best wishes to Kitty, especially Michelle and you. :grouphug

Tin and Tosca

Edited by mom2four

Tin and Michael, Galgos: Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo and Salvo the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules and Marco.