Introducing Wolfgang (Blue Alec)

a_daerr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Alicia, I'm just seeing this! Wow, I didn't know you had a new addition. I'm so thrilled for you and Sterling and Truman. I wish we could have found someone for you, but you're right---the cat safe ones are harder to find. Wolf sounds perfect for your family. I think the cats will train him. I know mine are so used to big dogs that they seldom run if someone wants to chase them, and that takes all the fun out of it. I'd been thinking about you, and wondering how you were doing, and hoping you were okay. I'm so glad your beautiful new boy is making you smile!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

No worries at all, Nancy. We just had to cast a wider net, but we did find the right one. He's been here for three weeks and seems strangely easy (knock on wood) compared to my other two. He's doing very well with the kitties now- barely looks at them. Meezer brought in a half dead rat today, and he left that alone too. :yay

*clap for the Wolfman*

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats on your new addition! :beatheart

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound