Introducing Wolfgang (Blue Alec)

a_daerr

Congrats, and welcome to Wolf! Wishing you all many happy years together!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolf's much older half-sister, Celeste, says CONGRATULATIONS!!!

(Back in her younger days with the dark mask and radar ears.)

That looks VERY much like him! Even the picture in your siggie, with the ears straight up. He seems to do that one a lot. :)

ETA: A few more "earsies" pics from GAO:

1089pqx.jpg

2zivguw.jpg

btw, every wolfgang i have met- be it human or canine was affectionally called"wolfie".....(silent L)

Oh, of course! I'm already calling him Woofie. :lol

Edited by a_daerr

omg those ears soo remind me of someone :heart Congratulations, and we are definitely going to need more photos.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Congrats! He is a beauty.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Woofie you are a handsome little dude. Congratulations and I know your gonna' have a good life. :beatheart:beatheart

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

Guest MurphysMom

Oh congrats!! He is drop-dead gorgeous, if I looked like that, I'd never stop looking at myself in the mirror :lol

It sounds like he fits in so splendidly :wub:

:confetti Congrats! Welcome home, Wolfgang!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Congreytulations to Wolfgang and his new family! Henry would be so glad for you -- and want to play with his new brother, of course.

Milo is about Woofie's size (or -- ahem -- would be except for the treats that keep finding themselves in his mouth) and gets the girl question all the time. He does not let it upset him. :)

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

His paternal grandfather is the same as my Toni's. And they have the same stand-up ears! He's totally adorable! :wub: So happy for Truman and for you!

He may grow a bit more too. He's still so young. Lilly didn't stop growing until she was three years old!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Congratulations on your new edition, Truman will be teaching him the ropes and this boy knows he is good looking!!! :nod

Hope potty training goes smoothly! Give him lots of love, the best way to heal a hurt heart!

Kathy, Bo (SK's Bozo), and Angels Storm (Greys Big Storm), Grace (Rise to Glory) and Sky(Greys Sky Dove),

My dog believes I go to work for their food and treats.

Oh, little Wolfman. We keep fielding questions like, "Is that one a puppy?" and "Is that one a girl?" :lol

:lol Our tall supermodel Bonny used to get called a boy all the time, even though we intentionally used pink collars and leads for her.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)