Hi,

I am a longtime Greytalk fan. In fact with my first greyhound they were lifesavers. My name is Sheila and I was mom to the The A's for those who remember them. Aria, Amadeus and Angel. I now have 2 brood mom's Sherri (sherriff Morton) and Mia (Johnson Belle) my sweet girl Noel (call it gold) a black boy McCleary and Xavier (mulberry's xpress). I am excited about being back and sharing things with you all.

I will try to post pictures as soon as I get a chance.

Sheila Crawford

Maryland

Sheila
Loved by

Mozart, Sherri, Xavier, McCleary, Tigger. Amelia and 2 Salukis Poppy and Zarah

Awww Robin, I remember you and Phene. He and Ami were twinzies. Ever since he passed I have been looking for another blue fawn male. They are very rare indeed.

Edited by Sheshe

Sheila
Loved by

Oh yes, Aria was a track favorite. She was Forbes Windsong when she raced. She was the most perfect grey in the world. I found her trainer on GT years ago. She said Aria was a favorite and she cried when she put her on the trailer.

Sheila
Loved by

Sheila, can you post that infamous picture of Aria in pearls?

BTW, I now live with to galgos. One of them is crazy active. The other is crazy shy :lol

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.