Introducing Diamond

win4profit

We picked up Diamond yesterday morning from her foster parents. They met us half way so we only had a 1 1/2 hour drive home. She settled in within 5 minutes. Once home, she was ready to play, did I mention she won't be 2 until December? Slick is not sure what happened yet, he looks at her like she is some kind of alien. She pounced on a stuffie that was close to Slick and he about hit the roof. None of us got much sleep last night but hopefully tonight will be much better. So far, she has had us laughing more than anything. She is curious about everything and scared of nothing. So without further ado......

/099E_zpsx0zdmnf2.jpg]

/105E_zps7wxdsfhe.jpg

[114E_zpslp9sfnwy.jpg]
]

Everyday-4.jpg

Maybe if she had more toys she would settle in better? :lol She is gorgeous, congratulations!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Beautiful!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to all -- She looks like fun on four legs. Hope Slick can dial down his startle reflex, or he may be in for a bumpy ride. How's it going between them now?

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter