Henry, Rico's Dexter (12/20/2007 - 10/4/2015)

a_daerr

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful tribute for a beautiful soul. Rest well dearest Henry. Peace to your aching hearts.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your handsome Henry.

Love that captures the heart and touches the soul remains forever.

Hold the special memories close to your heart .....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

alicia, tried to send you a message, but your mailbox is full.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest elizabeth7418

I had a really tough time reading your beautiful tribute. I am so sorry that Henry had to leave you so soon. Thinking about you, Sterling, and Truman. My mom sends her condolences as well. :hugs:

Beautiful and courageous Henry, hugs to you, Sterling and Truman, so very sorry

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

So very, very sorry. A beautiful tribute to a beautiful relationship. I am so sorry Henry had to leave, Godspeed sweet and wonderful boy.

f_yellow

gtsigtest5-31-1-1.jpg?t=1338477409
Mom to Emmi (WM Lickety Split) & Asia (Devious Walker)
Waiting at the Bridge: Shadow, Willow, Tony, Nina, Reggie, Sunny, Webb, Rosie, Rowdy, Ivy, Smoke & Raina

I am so moved by the heart rending tribute and by the story of such a magnificent hound. Love that strong can never die. He will be with you always.

For love is as strong as death,
Many waters cannot quench love,
Nor can the floods drown it.

Song of Solomon 8:6-7

Cancer is so limited

It cannot cripple love

It cannot shatter hope

It cannot corrode faith

It cannot destroy peace

It cannot kill friendship

It cannot suppress memories

It cannot silence courage

It cannot invade the soul

It cannot steal eternal life

It cannot conquer the spirit.

-Anonymous

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality." ~ Emily Dickinson

:f_red :f_red :f_red:grouphug

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a journey you had together.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

I saw his name but just now realized he's YOUR Henry. What a wonderful tribute to a stellar greyhound. Godspeed, Henry.

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

My heart breaks for you, reading this beautiful tribute. Being Henry's people was a great privilege, and his departure is a huge loss. :grouphug But he's never going to leave you entirely, as long as you carry him in your heart.

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Alicia I am so very sorry, I just saw this. What a beautiful spirit and tribute to your beautiful boy. Thank you for sharing your his story and photographs. They leave us too soon, way too soon.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014