Sign in to follow this  
Remolacha

Slumberball

Guest jenmm

I couldn't get my skin kids off the Slumberball yesterday, one fell asleep in it. This morning, my hounds finally got to try it. At least if the hounds hate it, the kids like it!

I couldn't get my skin kids off the Slumberball yesterday, one fell asleep in it. This morning, my hounds finally got to try it. At least if the hounds hate it, the kids like it!

:lol

I've been forced to order two more - the dogs that are not on the slumber ball come and whine at us to let us know they feel it is their turn. A few hours after I placed the order, DH asked when the new ones were arriving - apparently not quickly enough! :lol

Deanna with lurcher Momma Mia, galga Willow, lurcher Q, and DH Brian
Remembering Marcus (11/16/93 - 11/16/05), Tyler (2/3/01 - 11/6/06), Frazzle (7/2/94 - 7/23/07), Carrie (5/8/96 - 2/24/09), Blitz (3/28/97 - 6/10/11), Symbra (12/30/02 - 7/16/13), Scarlett (10/10/02 - 08/31/13), Wren (5/25/01 - 5/19/14), and Rooster (3/7/07 - 8/28/18)

Our new Slumberball came today and Razzy loves it already! A friend has one and every time she brings it over, Razzy sleeps in it all the time, I don't know why I waited so long to get our own! This one they call Ultra-Soft Plush Berber - it only came in white, so it will get dirty but that's okay :)

11049646_1670799553161442_86599617661326

Edited by JenniferS

Jen, Tessa & Raspberry
Forever in my heart, my boys: Quiet Man, Murphy, Ducky & Wylie
www.greyhoundadventures.org

I've been lurking here on GT for a couple of weeks, and checked out this thread just today. I wanted to mention that Kohl's online carries the Slumberball beds. Today is the last day for a 20% discount using the code: Celebration. My mother also had another discount that expired today, plus some Kohl's cash. With discounts, etc. I was able to get the large slumber ball and a small one for under $100 plus our order was enough to get free shipping.

Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone wants to get one before the end of today.

What size would you order for a greyhound?

We've got a big boy, an average boy and a tiny female but I would get them in one size so all three beds are the same and there's no squabbling over which one is "better."

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

the 44" bed should be big enough for even big boys (not necessarily huge boys) ... the 50" bed will take up a HUGE amount of space. Remember that greyhound fails are almost expected (hmmm ... I'm thinking we need a new thread to see the pictures of FABULOUS FAILS!), so even the bigger hounds will figure out how to fit on a bed that they want.

We ordered 3 Warm & Cuddly 44" Slumberballs in buff. They should be here next week. :)

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg