Sam's Discontinues Most $4/$10 Scripts

...You buy a $100 a year premium membership. They told me Wal-Mart was also going to do away with the savings. I called my Wal-Mart and they had no idea...but they generally have not a clue about anything...unlike my Sam's that was pretty on the ball.

I guess they found a way out of the law that anyone could get inexpensive scripts without being a member. :(

Today I got the exact same Prozac for the dogs I paid $25 for at Sam's at Target for $10.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Congrats, you found a bug that probably anyone who clicked this thread got instantly banned. Looks like 86 users.

Odd, the cause was that it ended in the word scripts

This has now been fixed.

Fascinating. One of the 86 here. I wondered what happened.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Me too. And I wondered what I did wrong.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

I was wondering what happened. I guess they didn't want the truth to be known.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

No Sams Club nearby and I try to avoid Wal-Mart. I get scrips (pet and human) at Costco - always very reasonable. No membership or fees required (although I'm a Costco member). Even though my medical insurance copay is $10, they'll sell me scrips for less when they qualify.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Sorry Jeff.... :blush

Sam's filled Barkley's Prozac with no issues - just for $25. They gave me some song and dance that they had changed suppliers and it was no longer cost effective. Target seems cost effective and turned my transferred script around within an hour - but it is directly across from a very busy mall. I was about to have a panic attack by the time I reached there Saturday (what was I thinking?) but found a back way home.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

When one of our groups dogs needed pheno for seizures, the price difference was outrageous.

His first foster home was buying it at a regional grocery store chain for @$35. His second foster home didn't like that store, so it was switched to the Target store near her work. $76. for the same medication/dosage.

After checking around, CVS was the cheapest. @$17. for the same thing.

http://www.goodrx.com/ check for prices in your area here.

Edited by Diane4114

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho