Xray For Sweep Tomorrow (Update: Good News)

Have you thought about going to a chiropractor for a exam? Has really helped Carter, he feels so good afterwards.

I am open to it and plan to ask the vet about it--seems many GreyTalkers have had good experiences with chiropractors.

Sweep appears to be showing improvement after only one dose of Meloxicam, which seems crazy. She has been super frisky and happy happy happy today. :)

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

As soon as I got the all clear from Ry's x-rays when he was 3 that everything was normal, I went to a chiropractor. You're doing everything right with the supplements, etc. Ryder really has benefited from chiro and supplements, so I completely support those two approaches because I know how well they can work. But his "crampy kind of walk" that Sweep was doing is incredibly similar.

Note: once you begin chiro, you will need to commit weekly for a few months to get Sweep "right". I don't want to scare you off but I don't want you to be surprised either at how often you'll need to go at the beginning, but it is most beneficial to start off with treatments twice a week, then go down to once a week, and then biweekly, etc. But gotta work at loosening the muscles there and getting everything all aligned correctly first and that takes time.

Good luck!

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

As soon as I got the all clear from Ry's x-rays when he was 3 that everything was normal, I went to a chiropractor. You're doing everything right with the supplements, etc. Ryder really has benefited from chiro and supplements, so I completely support those two approaches because I know how well they can work. But his "crampy kind of walk" that Sweep was doing is incredibly similar.

Note: once you begin chiro, you will need to commit weekly for a few months to get Sweep "right". I don't want to scare you off but I don't want you to be surprised either at how often you'll need to go at the beginning, but it is most beneficial to start off with treatments twice a week, then go down to once a week, and then biweekly, etc. But gotta work at loosening the muscles there and getting everything all aligned correctly first and that takes time.

Good luck!

Great info--thanks very much!

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart