Hi From Tampa

Hi, I just signed up today, but have been reading the board here for a little while.

I used to foster greys in the Tampa Bay area until I adopted my second one and have been out of the grey community for a few years.

It is starting to seem like there might be room for one more again as the others get older and quiet down :)

Anyway, I posted elsewhere on the site and thought I should stop here and say hello.

Welcome from Germany.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

We have two right now Carlos and Frida are 9 and 5. Both were the-foster-that-we-couldn't-let-go. You know, that point when you're in Petsmart at your table and people start to seem just a little too interested in "your" foster? But as things are settling down to be more routine over the last year and a half and the house seems a little bigger, we might try fostering again. One of the local rescues is over capacity again, and chronically short of foster parents, so it might be time to jump back in again.

Or we might adopt that red brindle on Craigslist. :)