I'm Adopting Leo

Guest SouthernShotty

Guest goofydog

I've recently joined the wonderful shiny black greyhound club and can certainly appreciate the handsome Leo! Hoping the adoption goes smoothly and we get to see pics of him in your home. Fingers & paws crossed.

Well, from Leo's mom to another one, congrats! Leo's are very special. Just don't steal are nickname--"Leo, Leo, Lion" :)

And he's stunning, I someday would love to adopt a black hound, but others keep finding their ways into our lives.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

He is a very sweet one. I can absolutely understand everyone who adopts black greys. I have two blacks and a blue one, but I always say he was black but then went to lay in the sun. 😉

Edited by smurfette

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Guest SouthernShotty

Thanks everybody! He had just stepped out of the van after being brought off the track when this photo was taken. He's in the clinic now and enters foster tomorrow. He has such a sweet temperament immediately and was very mellow. With such a great first impression I'm looking forward to seeing how amazing he will be once he's opened up and bonded.