Hello From Myrrh And Kit

Guest BeardedDogLady

Guest BeardedDogLady

Hello. My name is Myrrh and I'm a 20 year old TBI survivor. I am especially interested in dogs with jobs and breed history. My dream is to become a Fish & Game Warden K9 Officer in Alaska.

I have fostered a few Greyhounds and have recently adopted a long nosed dog of my own, a 3 1/2 year old named Kit (Onside Kick). Her favorite things are plush toys, food, and getting into trouble.

4WROhOcl.jpg?1

Cgnlhckl.jpg

8O56ikrl.jpg?1

zkaBkejl.jpg

KPLsE4Rl.jpg?1

7OkILbwl.jpg?1

Welcome to both you & Kit! Kit is gorgeous - congratulations on her recent adoption. Thanks for sharing pictures of her.

We adopted our first two greys when they were between 3 & 4 years old back in 2006. It is such a fun age to adopt them and watch their personalities unfold! They did get into quite a bit of trouble at first and kept us on our toes. :) Such great memories - take lots of pics because the time just flies.

Now we've got an "older gentleman"(11 yrs old) & a 5 year old foster girl. They say :welcome to GreyTalk from Texas.

Jennifer, mom to Galen (GableTeletubbie) and Trixie fka Mooch (MostAggressive)
Always missing Connie (Connies Fullofit) and Chase (No Worries aka "Ace") & IG Angels Velvet and Bitsy

Welcome! My grey is half sister to yours. My girl was named Gabe Amy , now called BeBe. They look so much alike. In fact most of Trent Lee's offspring are look a likes with wonderful

personalities. Don't you just love the flip flop ears? We have had BeBe for 4 years. She will be 8 years old tomorrow and she is wonderful. Outside she is a little shy around strangers, but at our home, everyone is

her friend. Have fun with your new friend and give her plenty of time to get used to her new life.

Hi, welcome to GT. Congratulations Kit is beautiful.

I love the picture with the kitty.

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....