Beth (B For Beth) 3.19.2006-8.28.2015

PrairieProf

Anne, I'm so very sorry for your sudden, shocking loss. Thank goodness, as you say, that he was among friends. Take care.

:f_pink

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Anne, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Count me among the legion of Beth's fans. You are in my thoughts.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

I'm so sorry you lost your sweet girl. Beth's sudden loss is devastating, and we are sharing your sadness.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest LazyBlaze

I'm so very sorry that you've lost your beautiful girl. It sounds like she had a fantastic, full and happy life right up until the end. Wishing you strength to cope with the shock, and for the times ahead. I've been there myself and know it's not easy.

:grouphug

Thanks to all for your kind words. It is still unbelievable to me that she could be gone in a flash like that. She was so amazing and so very many people loved her.

However, there is good news . . . I am traveling to Missouri tomorrow to meet and adopt the new greyhound girl who will become part of my family. I will post her introduction once it's a done deal and I have some decent pictures!

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

I'm so very sorry, Anne.... that's really horrible.

Many hugs from one of Beth's fans here on GT... we'll remember her always here...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I'm so sorry. I know how painful the sudden loss can be There will be a new hound out there to help ease pain of Beth's loss.

Run with the angels, Beth

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)