Springtime And Their Free Products

So I just placed an order for Fresh Factors and Joint Health, the boys are down to only a few tablets. I also got some Omega 3-6-9 for the first time and this opened up quite a few choices for Free Product!

I gave Longevity a go (has MSM/Chondroitin/Glucosamine all in a powder format - if this works I might retire the human vitamin pill I get from Costco) and Skin & Coat (a mix of 7 oils added to their food - I'm hoping I can grow Kasey's fur back after he was shaved for his ultrasound), and Advanced Hip & Joint (there wasn't anything else I was interested in trying but this has the G/M/C in it again).

Anyone try the Skin & Coat oil from them? How about Longevity? I'm concerned if there is a "bad" smell in either of these, Kasey will just turn his nose up on it instead of eating his food. :(

Edited by XTRAWLD

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

Skin and Coat oil user here. I don't know that it will help to grow back fur, but it has definitely helped with the seasonal itchies. I once received what I called a bad batch, it was much darker and had a very distinct odor, I just wasn't comfortable feeding it. Springtime told me to throw it away, and they Fedex'd two new bottles the next day, no charge. The replacement was the same as what we had run out of - clean looking and no odor whatsoever.

FWIW, I have been giving Costco's Kirkland brand Glucosamine/MSM for years to my seniors. It has 1500mg of each component - I was told (not by Costco) that that is the highest amount in any product and that it is a tremendous deal.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I haven't tried the skin and coat oil, been thinking about it. Honestly, I have never seen much difference the times I have tried the longevity. I usually just get another Fresh Factors, but maybe next time I will try the skin & coat oil.

Jan, that is interesting about the Costco glucosamine, it is what I take for myownself and I can definitely tell when I use a different brand.

Jan, yep, apparently it is a very good thing. Your experiment underscores that!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Skin and Coat oil user here. I don't know that it will help to grow back fur, but it has definitely helped with the seasonal itchies. I once received what I called a bad batch, it was much darker and had a very distinct odor, I just wasn't comfortable feeding it. Springtime told me to throw it away, and they Fedex'd two new bottles the next day, no charge. The replacement was the same as what we had run out of - clean looking and no odor whatsoever.

FWIW, I have been giving Costco's Kirkland brand Glucosamine/MSM for years to my seniors. It has 1500mg of each component - I was told (not by Costco) that that is the highest amount in any product and that it is a tremendous deal.

Hmmm, so what does it do for the skin/coat, do you see any bit of an improved coat, thicker perhaps? I figure if this doesn't work I'll go back to try the Dermoscent since I know that works but it's pricey and it's topical.

My Kirkland brand has 500/400/400 each so I give them 2 a day. Ryder readily gulps it down if I just put it in his food, but Kasey works around it so I have to stuff it down his throat. Not that it's that big of a deal but I'd prefer he just eat it like the chewables, etc.

Interesting about the algae smell on Longevity.

Proudly owned by:

I use the skin and coat, but wish it came with a pump. It tends to drip down the bottle so I wipe it before putting it back in the cabinet. I use the fresh factors and bug off garlic. I used to use the longevity for Paul who had only two teeth and his face used to get green from the powder. Not really an issue, but wanted to let you know. i didn't reorder it. It felt messy to me. I get most deliveries the next day and find the customer service to be excellent.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Hmmm, so what does it do for the skin/coat, do you see any bit of an improved coat, thicker perhaps? I figure if this doesn't work I'll go back to try the Dermoscent since I know that works but it's pricey and it's topical.

My Kirkland brand has 500/400/400 each so I give them 2 a day. Ryder readily gulps it down if I just put it in his food, but Kasey works around it so I have to stuff it down his throat. Not that it's that big of a deal but I'd prefer he just eat it like the chewables, etc.

Two of my dogs have seasonal allergies and the oil has dispensed with the itchies, it has been a huge improvement. Their coats are extra nice and soft, but I can't say that their fur has grown in at all. As to the Costco glucosamine/MSM, after breaking it in half (it is scored), mine dogs will eat it right up in their meal. One was picky and I would crush it in a pill crusher and mix with the food, no problem.

I use the skin and coat, but wish it came with a pump. It tends to drip down the bottle so I wipe it before putting it back in the cabinet. I use the fresh factors and bug off garlic. I used to use the longevity for Paul who had only two teeth and his face used to get green from the powder. Not really an issue, but wanted to let you know. i didn't reorder it. It felt messy to me. I get most deliveries the next day and find the customer service to be excellent.

HAHAHA green?!? Love it, it'll mix with his currently brown mustache. And potential pump huh, this is some good info. Thank you.

At least they are the "free items" so I'll give them a go and as you said, don't reorder if it doesn't work out.

Proudly owned by:

I tried the skin and coat oil for the first time as a free product with my fresh factors and joint health. It works really well for itchy or flaky skin. My black boy has always had constant dandruff and no oils or supplements worked to get rid of it completely. Coconut oil did the best, but it was still there. The skin and coat oil got rid if it completely! I just ordered another round this time.

amr236.jpg
**Shellie with GiGi aka: Good Girl (Abita Raginflame X Ace High Heart) and two honorary hounds Butter and Bella**

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisCloset2?ref=si_shop

I have put Longevity in their regular food and also in yogurt or cottage cheese before. Never had a single dog even act like they noticed it was in there.

I tried the skin and coat oil for the first time as a free product with my fresh factors and joint health. It works really well for itchy or flaky skin. My black boy has always had constant dandruff and no oils or supplements worked to get rid of it completely. Coconut oil did the best, but it was still there. The skin and coat oil got rid if it completely! I just ordered another round this time.

Fresh Factors got rid of Gilly Boys flakey coat. I think maybe it was the biotin that is in it along with the other 'magic' ingredients. They have good products. Glad to hear about the skin & coat oil too.

Edited by racindog

My dogs did not like the Longevity.

The Advanced Hip & Joint is VERY hard to break and none of the dogs would eat it whole. Boswellia makes it hard. Our holistic Vet strongly recommended Boswellia and she was a big fan of Borage oil.. I ended up getting a Mortar & Pestle at BB&B and using it to crush the pills to add to their food.

Melatonin for hair growth, 10 mg a day. :)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

No sleepiness in my heard. :) Disco grew full hair on his flanks. :)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

No sleepiness in my heard. :) Disco grew full hair on his flanks. :)

Well I just checked what I take. Fast Acting "Super Sleep" by Webber Naturals (from Costco). It's 100 mg of L-Theanine, 15 mg 5-Hydroxytryptophan, 1.5 mg Melatonin. I don't think I should be giving that. Like they say, if you can't pronounce it...

Proudly owned by: