Hello From Redbo & Family

Hi all! My name is Jessica, and my husband and I adopted our pup, Redbo, in May. We went to several "show n tails" in our quest for the right greyhound, before we finally met Redbo (also known as Remy, also known as CTW Pacific Rim). He wasn't the friendliest grey, but he also wasn't nervous or shy. He stood in the store patiently while we pet and walked him around. Then he got tired of waiting around for people to entertain him, and he flattened out on the floor. That's when we knew he was the one for us. We adopted him a week later.

When he first came to our apartment, he was so curious but so good! He wasn't scared or nervous, and he mastered the open-backed stairs like a champ. A few days with the bellyband and he was all about going potty outside. It's funny because the adoption agency stated he was not small critter safe, but he gets along with dogs of all sizes (even tiny puppies), and after a few statuing situations, he even got over his fascination with cats. Now cicadas... that's another matter.

I never imagined we could love a pet as much as we love Redbo. Everyday is an adventure with this pup!

Where's the grub, hooman?!

953b6e24-5741-40c9-ace4-38313c7ea3ff_zps

Aren't my teef beautiful?!

11721156_10100105835049537_1036719494_n_

I love sports! On the couch...

48a7ca6b-b4f5-4daa-92a2-60220fa346ce_zps

I'm really a teenage boy who pouts when I don't get my way.

c7c55dcb-57ad-4c40-9939-21634d152335_zps

Who needs a tongue?

9a9b7563-8781-46ce-bb19-71cddc89f57c_zps

Good night!

a7d81c79-7206-4cf3-b53e-8feadb703891_zps

Edited by TXRedbo

popos_zpsgq0lbak1.png

Guest Johberry

Hello and welcome from a fellow new greyhound owner!

Redbo is quite handsome! We have a brindle boy too and we love him to pieces.

Great photos, by the way. :)

Oooh, he's very handsome! Congratulations! Great pictures.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest Memphsmom

What a lovely boy! We have a brindle as well, they are so fun and striking! Thank you for the pictures, got my morning giggle. And welcome to Greytalk I think I'm really going to enjoy reading "The Adventures of Redbo". Cant wait to hear more about him.

<<Then he got tired of waiting around for people to entertain him, and he flattened out on the floor. That's when we knew he was the one for us.>>

Oh, you've got the greyhound lifestyle down pat. :) Welcome to the stunning Redbo (love that white nose) and family.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

He is gorgeous and sounds like a great match!

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....