D.a.p. Diffusers

Guest starr511

Guest starr511

I am wondering if anyone has tried either of these products: comfort zone or adaptil for dogs for calming? If so, does it work?

Thanks

Adaptil and yes we have seen a difference! We tried both the collar and the diffuser, and Jack seemed to notice right away that something was different and his anxiety dropped down (not erased) they came back when the diffuser/collar were almost empty.

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

We got the plug-in just before we got Harry to help him feel at home straight away. We've had him a couple of months and never not used it so it's difficult to know what effect it's had! He didn't take long to settle in though and he does obviously feel safe and secure at home.

However, he is also fearful of the outdoors and is very reluctant to go on walks - he's still adapting to this noisy neighbourhood. I tried a collar to help with that and saw no difference whatsoever!

I'll keep using the plug-in for the time being though.

I have used them on two separate greyhound puppies to help decrease anxiety when I was out of the house. I did not think they were doing much until they ran out and I noticed a considerable increase in anxiety. I stopped using them once the puppies were about a year old or so and more comfortable being left alone. I used the plug ins, they were much cheaper to buy online.

Edited by Scooby172