Shanti (Bella Fiala) 1/22/04-7/5/15

ShantisMom

Shanti helped write some of the most wonderful memories in your lives. Hold tight to those during this difficult time. I am so sorry. :grouphug

Godspeed Shanti, send your momma and the boys a sign to help them heal.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a beautiful girl. I am so sorry She had to leave.

Godspeed, Shanti...

Adding: I was always drawn to your Shanti and never knew why. Her looks reminded me so much of my Red. I see now that his sire, Minike Zeke is her grand sire. I get it now. They are such big personalities and leave a huge hole. Hugs...

Edited by VinnieAndRexsMom

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

So very sorry for the loss of your pretty girlie.

Remember the good times....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

What a lovely, complex, funny little lady she was---and how you loved her. I'm so sorry you lost your precious Shanti.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I've already expressed my sentiments to you, but I'm going to say it again I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful girl. I feel so lucky I was able to meet her (and you!) down at Dana Point. Shanti and Carl are running around at the beach now, demanding cookies, no doubt.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

I've already expressed my sentiments to you, but I'm going to say it again I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful girl. I feel so lucky I was able to meet her (and you!) down at Dana Point. Shanti and Carl are running around at the beach now, demanding cookies, no doubt.

Thank you so much for offering to immediately drive down and meet me there. It meant a lot to me!!!!!

The Girls

Oh no! I'm so sorry you've lost your beautiful Shanti. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Shanti. Rest in peace, sweet girl.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

My heart sank when I saw Shanti' s name. I am so sorry. I will tell you this she made it to the bridge safely, I say this as July 5th is my birthday. While out to dinner with friends I saw a double rainbow. One was Maddie Wishing me a Happy Birthday and the other saying Shanti arrived. Hugs to you and yours.

Amy, Angel Maddie and Baby Millie.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

• 2 weeks later...