Hi, We're New Here

Guest Memphsmom

Guest Memphsmom

Hi I'm so happy to be here! Our wonderful boy is Memphis (Pat C Drove) he is the most wonderful of old curmudgeons. He shares our heart with an over sized Rhodesian Ridgeback and a Australian cattle dog. Proving that greyhounds really are very adaptable lol.

Guest Memphsmom

Ok, I'll give it a try, but I'm not the most tect savvy greyhound person in the world, so it may take a bit lol

Edited by Memphsmom

Welcome to gt! Where are you located memphismom? When I saw the name I presumed you'd adopted from southland - lol! Glad I'm not the only one to be tech challenged...but you'll find plenty of nice folks on here to volunteer to have you email them pics and they will post for you - just won't be me;)

Guest Memphsmom

We are part-time Oregon and California, Memphis is a well traveled pup, (Dad retired from Army, lots of free time to travel!) Started his racing career in Florida, retired in Ca. but he loves loves loves Oregon! I'm still working on posting pictures, lol we love to show off this handsome boy! He started out as DD's boy, then worked his way into being whole family's buddy, now he is my best friend when DD is too busy. And since she is young, just starting out, I get to spend all the time I want with this wonderful guy!

Edited by Memphsmom

Where in Ca? We have a few Bay Area folks and I'm in Napa. Welcome!

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

Well you're just a hop skip and jump from me. :)

Edited by Jenbo

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

Welcome from Noo York and Floriduh!

If you look under Technical Topics, there's a primer on how to post pictures. (long story short: get a Photobucket account)

Mercury :paw and Merc's Mom

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Guest Memphsmom

Lol Spent the better part if the afternoon trying to get a picture off Photo Bucket to upload, guess when it comes to the internet I'm just LOST IN SPACE!! :riphair

Guest Memphsmom

The boys are tons of fun, Little Ozzie is compulsive with a tennis ball, Big Bruce keeps everyone's bowls clean and tidy, he also loves to play with Memphis, only one rule, Bruce must chase Memphis.. That way no one gets caught and no one gets hurt.lol And Memphis just loves being Memphis, napping, digging, being a prima donna etc.

Welcome to GT!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.