Vetigel New Product To Stop Bleeding

Here's a new product that will soon be released to veterinarians to stop bleeding within seconds.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/17-old-invented-ingenious-way-132200709.html#

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Looks like an awesome product. Doesn't appear to have the downside Quick-Clot can; wonder if it is as effective. Doesn't matter. It will be at least a 100 years (if then) before any of these great KY vets get it. I am quite certain 99.9999% of them will not even know it is available and even if they did they wouldn't "go to the trouble" of aquiring any..

A friend was mentioning it on a local forum today as a potential aid when a SLO dog loses a nail....

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Wow, almost seems too good to be true. Going to ask my vet if she's heard about it. I want some for myself. :P

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I just heard about this a couple days ago and sent an email to the company asking for more information. I got a fast response, and they said the safety and efficacy studies are being finalized for release. I also asked about it's application for greyhound bleeding issues and whether the suspected increased fibrinolysis (breakdown of clots) would affect how well their product works. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that they are actually working with Dr. Couto. Can't wait to hear more about this product and for it to be released!

Jennifer &

Willow (Wilma Waggle), Wiki (Wiki Hard Ten), Carter (Let's Get It On),

Ollie (whippet), Gracie (whippet x), & Terra (whippet) + Just Saying + Just Alice

gtsig3.jpg