It Probably Doesn't Belong Here...

socalgreys

Here it goes. I lost a beautiful and wonderful kitty to cancer. quite a few years ago. The reason I bring this up...is because there have been some posters writing about signs. Well....I would have never thought my Miss Clover would give me a sign. She was so strong and loving and quiet. She was also very sociable, yes a very sociable kitty. Last Sunday, I was walking Little Man, and something caught our attention! It was a black and white tuxedo kitty sitting across the street watching us. I said to myself "That looks like Clover" I watched as the kitty continued to watch "us". Remarkably, Little Man stayed still. Many things crossed my mind as the tuxedo kitty walked away. For reference, I haven't seen the kitty since then, and it wasn't feral or stray. It had a red collar on.I miss her so much,,,,and if it hadn't been for her passing, I wouldn't have this wonderful little guy in my life.Let me explain....Clover loved to hunt on the patio. She loved to torment and play with the lizards who dared to cross her path. When I was presented with a little puppy...I said "No", politely. "Clover will look at him as a toy". I knew she would never hurt him...but feared she would play with him ....ummm...just a little too much. I couldn't introduce a puppy ( 4 weeks old ) into my home. Not much long later, Clover was diagnosed with cancer. I took care of her, and loved her and watched her closely. When it was time, I had to make a decision, It still breaks my heart today.

I guess what I am saying is that it was my first sign from my beloved Clover. She observed us...and had the strength to give us a sign and walk away.

It was remarkable,

Lisa and Little Man

Any remembrance of a pet or loved one belongs here. :grouphug

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

That is wonderful that Miss Clover sent you a sign.

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

Yes, this does belong here... I'm glad Clover sent a sign. I used to be skeptical until my hounds sent unmistakable signs.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Miss Clover, we admire your style! You made your mama very happy.

We ourownselves haven't figured out what our style will be. Jazz is wondering if he could perhaps spray some corners just for old times sake?

[insert the hitting head against brick wall emoti here; couldn't find it].

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Miss Clover, we admire your style! You made your mama very happy.

We ourownselves haven't figured out what our style will be. Jazz is wondering if he could perhaps spray some corners just for old times sake?

[insert the hitting head against brick wall emoti here; couldn't find it].

:wub: ...very happy to have a sign. I guess it happens when it's least expected? And that makes it stand out as a sign?

I couldn't believe my eyes, because it looked so much like her, although bigger. I embraced the moment, and my heart swelled. I think Clover whispered in that kitty's ear " Hush now, don't say anything, just get her attention, and walk away quietly".

I haven't seen the other kitty since...

I have never been visited by any of my numerous passed on cats but the first visit to our Maui friends after they lost their 20 years old very large fluffy white Ashes he visited me. I asked our hostess if Ashes ever visited and she said he did sometimes. I was honored.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I had both hounds with me and my brother was in the house alone. He said he was sitting at the table and felt a dog brush against him. We think it was my girl Peace who passed last August. She has been in the house before. It makes me happy that she comes back to be with us.

:wub:

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.