I'm New Here With A New Pup!

Guest Rubysmama

Guest superfunk

The first pic is her at 8 weeks (the day we got her). Here is her at 10 weeks- she already knows how to greyhound!

FD49FB25-7E14-494D-B5C4-395DA963A9E5_zps

And this is her right now... Yes, the dogs are on the couch and I am sitting on the floor..

602DC2F9-1DB0-4845-A857-0ED94A89356C_zps

Welcome Ruby! How funny, our puppy Stretch (8 weeks) sleeps just like that too.

I'm thinking greyhound x great dane, too. She's unbelievably adorable.

dogs on sofa, you on floor -- as it should be :)

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Guest Rubysmama

Thanks for all the puppy love! She's a sweetheart and makes us laugh every day.

5EA56BA1-7DD8-4971-A184-4CFE66BDCA87_zps

Do you guys think she looks Great Dane? Not that it matters, We'll love her forever no matter what, but I'm interested to know if she is or not? The mom was definitely greyhound and there were two un-neutered greyhounds there that the lady claimed were bred to her, I never even considered that the dane might be the real baby daddy! I fostered a Great Dane about her age a couple of years ago and I don't see a resemblance, but I've also never seen a greyhound puppy before (other than pictures) so not too sure what she should look like! She's 13 weeks old and 23 lbs right now.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TheGirlz

:beatheart Thud! Be still my heart, a PUPPY!! In New Zealand you can't adopt puppies unless you actually personally know a trainer or breeder as they are all breed as racers. PUPPY, PUPPY :beatheart:offwall:clap

I see Dane in her feet and cannon bones. She's got some growing yet to do to fit into them :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Small world. Hi Anna! Welcome to GT. :) We'll have to get a picture with her sister Ellie and Kili and Summit all together to post up. Maybe next class? (Reminder, no class this week!)

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

Guest Rubysmama

Hi Kristie! Should've known you'd be on here haha. This site is awesome 😃 See you next week!

Small world. Hi Anna! Welcome to GT. :) We'll have to get a picture with her sister Ellie and Kili and Summit all together to post up. Maybe next class? (Reminder, no class this week!)

Guest Rubysmama

What's cuter than a puppy? Two puppies! Here's some pictures from Rubys play date with her sister over the weekend

5CF62B90-93BB-4921-B573-80410C9107DB_zps

9AFD9256-12B9-4840-8D64-8B299A64AC24_zps