Longevity 15% & Ff And Jh Sampler 20% Off

Sale runs through May 26. This is a good time to stock up or try the products if you've been thinking about it.

Longevity

http://www.springtimeinc.com/product/longevity

Fresh Factors, Joint Health, and Skin & Coat Sampler Pack

http://www.springtimeinc.com/product/Sampler-Chewables

This combo is a good bargain for someone wanting to try the Skin & Coat Oil. The sale price is what you would pay for the FF and Joint Health alone of this quantity, so you essentially are getting the Skin & Coat oil free.

Fresh Factors 180 ct + Joint Health Chews 180 ct. + 32 oz Skin & Coat Oil

Sale: $56.00 Regular $70.00

I ordered the Longevity/Skin&Coat combo a few weeks ago. I have only been using it with Teague for about a week, so too early to see any changes. I have always used a fish oil (I prefer animal to plant oils) but this was included so I figured I may as well try it. We don't have any joint/coat problems so it is probably more difficult to notice any changes.

I have been using the oil for a while. I don't like that it drips. I would be better if it were a pump bottle.

That being said, my guys has very soft coats and shed very little. I am also using the bug off garlic tabs and really hope that is working. Everyone here is complaining about tics.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I have been a long time satisfied customer of Springtime. I use their Fresh Factors and Joint Health. My hounds Luka and the late Peace are in the catalog. I told their customer service department that I recommend their products at the meet and greets I do and the President of the company gave me a $500 credit on my account!! I was blown away by his generousity and kindness.

I started off Chase on the Fresh Factors/Joint Health Combo, but have since switched too Longevity. I still give the Fresh Factors and Joint Health because I bought the combo of 1000 each when they had their last sale like this. I got the Longevity as an add on then and have really liked his overall condition since being on it. He was just diagnosed with suspected LS recently but was doing zoomies around the yard like a 3 year old just a week before that, and he'll be 11 the first week of August.

I also like their Chewable Garlic tablets. I don't use any flea preventative other than that and haven't been bothered by fleas or ticks.

I have been using the oil for a while. I don't like that it drips. I would be better if it were a pump bottle.

That being said, my guys has very soft coats and shed very little. I am also using the bug off garlic tabs and really hope that is working. Everyone here is complaining about tics.

I just started using the oil a few days ago so it's too early for me to give a review, but I've used Bug Off for years with good results. I stopped using the topicals when one of my dogs had a seizure after application. I know this will likely spark some comments about garlic being toxic for dogs, etc. But I've read the study that spawned this rumor and the amount of garlic fed to those dogs in the study that resulted in hemolytic anemia were absolutely massive amounts that no pet is ever going to ingest.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Longtime satisfied Springtime customer here as well, primarily Fresh Factors and Joint Health, and most recently the Skin & Coat which has definitely made an improvement - no more itchies.

I just started using the oil a few days ago so it's too early for me to give a review, but I've used Bug Off for years with good results. I stopped using the topicals when one of my dogs had a seizure after application. I know this will likely spark some comments about garlic being toxic for dogs, etc. But I've read the study that spawned this rumor and the amount of garlic fed to those dogs in the study that resulted in hemolytic anemia were absolutely massive amounts that no pet is ever going to ingest.

Thank you for sharing this about the garlic, I've been considering Springtime's product in lieu of topicals.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.