Meet Stretch, Our New Puppy!

Guest superfunk

Welcome home Stretch! I love baby landsharks puppies. We'll be expecting lots of pictures

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gorgeous! :wub:

You are so lucky. I'd love a puppy.

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest superfunk

Adorable. :) Love puppies. How old?

In these photos he is only 4 weeks! So he'll come home at the end of May. Can't stand it!

Edited by superfunk

Guest superfunk

Thanks so much for all these comments! Such a welcoming and enjoyable community. I'll keep the photos coming.

He is adorable! Yes, how old?

Just noticed 'multi quote' so will do better in the future, but just to make sure to reply to you too, he is 4 weeks in these photos!

Guest Lygracilux

Just saw this on Reddit!

Welcome to you and Stretch. Cant wait for you to post more pics so we can all watch him grow. What a cutie!

Guest superfunk

Just saw this on Reddit!

Welcome to you and Stretch. Cant wait for you to post more pics so we can all watch him grow. What a cutie!

Yep, posted over there to the Greyhounds subreddit, the other wonderful Greyhound community I've been following. The advice I read on this forum and on Reddit has helped us prepare for Stretch and has helped us update how we will train and provide for our new dog. The bonding, training, and health advice now is so much better than we learned 15 years ago!

Thanks for the welcome! I'll try to get some more pics up soon, maybe a video too.

Guest Lygracilux

Yep, posted over there to the Greyhounds subreddit, the other wonderful Greyhound community I've been following. The advice I read on this forum and on Reddit has helped us prepare for Stretch and has helped us update how we will train and provide for our new dog. The bonding, training, and health advice now is so much better than we learned 15 years ago!

Thanks for the welcome! I'll try to get some more pics up soon, maybe a video too.

Haha yes! No kidding, its crazy.

If I cant find the answer on GT (which I usually can) I check reddit. Actually, Im usually just on both to look at everyone's hounds-like looking at mine isn't enough. :P

There really is no better community though, I'm so happy to be part of it. Everyone is so helpful and informative :)

I will be looking for that video!