Very Fitting Photograph

I just came across this picture and thought I would share it here. This is for all of us who have been puzzled, confused, hurt, disappointed or nervous about our newly adopted dog's behaviour.

image.jpg1_5.jpg

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Good reminder.

No, GREAT reminder.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest k9soul

I wish there were a "like" button.

Me too! Too often we get caught up in our own worries and forget about how incredibly foreign and spooky it can be for the dog. It helps to try to look at things from their perspective, especially with our hounds newly off the track who have never experienced living in a house and being a pet.

Very true!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I need just a little more money than Bill Gates, if my DW had her choice, every cat or dog she sees would be adopted

When we were still dating I had to go to Northwestern for a national exam in prosthetics, I asked her to feed my fish.

She walked in and saw a 10 gallon tank with a couple hundred gold fish, she started NAMING them before I could explain they are feed to my Pet fish....

I was at a pet store one time and had a bag of 200, and the little boy holding his single gold fish asked mom why I had so many.

She I don't know, ask him. I stammered a bit and said I feed them to my other fish. Mom was horrified and asked the cashier that is not true is it? The clerk replied " WHY do you think we call'em FEEDERS lady!"

I would love to have the dirt for a large pack, and the money to take the whole pack to ALL the greyhound festivals in the country.

Well it is a better fantasy than one about hooter girls or Victoria secret models ;)

Edited by dostacos