My Callie Baybee...

Guest CarryOnAMusing

Guest CarryOnAMusing

I hope it isn't inappropriate to post this here... Callie wasn't a grey. She wasn't a dog-- she was my heart kitty.

And tomorrow would have been her 20th birthday. It isn't hard to remember -- I got her at approximately 6 months old, as best the vet could guess. So sometime in May she said... I'm a May baby too, though towards the end of the month. And since I was only 10yro when I got her, May First was easy to remember.

This may turn into a ramble if I don't stop it now... So anyway... tomorrow is her birthday.

Next Saturday will be one year since we said our good-byes.

19 years is a lot for a little furbaby to dedicate to this lowly human.

Thank you, Callie Baybee...

I'm sorry I'm crying because you're no longer here.

I promise to try smiling for all the time you were...

post-27476-0-14787000-1430415968_thumb.jpg

Beautiful girl; I am so sorry for your loss and pain. I have been there with my own heart kitty. Happy birthday at the bridge, Callie.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

:grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

What an incredibly beautiful girl. I'm so sorry she couldn't stay for another birthday. Hugs to you.

Rest well, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest CarryOnAMusing

She had a beautiful face and a beautiful soul... several of my non-cat, even non-animal friends were incredibly fond of her.

She could sense those it was okay to crawl into a lap with and simply sat within petting distance of those she knew it wasn't okay.

Except my ex-father-in-law. She walked over onto his lap and he put his hands in the air like someone had a gun pointed at him.

I had to go over and pick her up myself because for some reason he was incapable of doing it himself... :hehe

Thank you, everyone. My partner is promising me Chinese food and hard ciders tomorrow and next Saturday (her angel-versary). Chinese was a meal we shared together in the end, when she wasn't eating as much, and I was more lenient about sharing things from my plate with her.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Well Callie since you dont know your May birth date you will just have celebrate for the entire month of May. We are so sorry that you cant be here in the fur to celebrate with you mom :bighug

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina