Greetings From Upstate Ny

Guest MountainRunner

Guest MountainRunner

Hi there! I've been lurking around for about 2 months and since I already posted I figured it was time to introduce myself and my girl Nadia.

I adopted Nadia a little over a month ago and I absolutely adore her! (I can tell I'm steadily getting addicted to all things Greys.) She's 7 1/2 years old and retired without ever technically racing (Her racing name was Rosie Little). She had a family before me but they gave her up for reasons unknown, especially since she's such a well behaved and loving girl! Here are some pics, look out for her adorable quirk ear ;)

April_5_2015.jpg
April_12_2015.jpg
April_13_2015.jpg
March_16_2015.jpg
March_16_2015_2.jpg

Welcome, Nadia and family! :)

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest OPointyDog

Welcome! She's gorgeous - thanks for giving her a chance for a second family!

Welcome to the cult!

There are a number of Greyhound related events in upstate NY - one of the biggest is Grapehounds NY in the Finger Lakes. Maybe we'll see you around!

She's lovely! Congratulations to you both! :confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest sireltonsmom

Welcome from Florida! Nadia, you're lovely! I have a bounce back girl - got her at age 5. She's going to be 11 in August - if I knew who turned her in 30# underweight and still not fixed etc, I'd send them a Thank You card. We absolutely love our quirky girl. We had about a year of rehabbing her self-confidence - she's a Diva now so I think we did too good a job. Enjoy your sweet girl!