"checkups" Dental Dog Treats

Anyone have an opinion about "Checkups" dental dog treats, by Sugar Creek Pet Products? I bought a bag today but am getting so freaked out by dog treat problems I hestitate to open it! The jerky treats I picked up at the same time are going back, even though they are Made in the USA of USA sourced ingredients.

Got some at Costco to try. They were the only teeth cleaning chew I found without any chicken or chicken by-product ingredients. All my dogs liked them - except for the dog with the chicken intolerance! :rolleyes: We didn't have any adverse effects (stomach or otherwise), and any teeth cleaning effort is probably good. At least as good as DentaSticks (Pedigree)

Edited by greysmom

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

We have used C.E.T. Veggiedent by Virbac chews in the past (no chicken or chicken byproducts) and our 3 loved them. We don't give them anymore because Ian doesn't have enough teeth to chew them. You can get them at vet office, amazon, and other retailers. I hope this helps!

http://www.virbacvet.com/products/detail/c.e.t.-veggiedent-tartar-control-chews-for-dogs

Lisa & Chris with Bella and Little Petey

~Our sweet Ian forever in our hearts~

We have used C.E.T. Veggiedent by Virbac chews in the past (no chicken or chicken byproducts) and our 3 loved them. We don't give them anymore because Ian doesn't have enough teeth to chew them. You can get them at vet office, amazon, and other retailers. I hope this helps!

http://www.virbacvet.com/products/detail/c.e.t.-veggiedent-tartar-control-chews-for-dogs

Thanks for this response. Apparently, these are made in Vietnam so I will pass...too close to China for comfort!

We found out the CET dental treats are made in Vietnam. Sorry, I would not recommend them just because of that fact.

Oops, didn't see the post above mine that said about them being made in Vietnam. But agree- too close to China.