Throwing Up Food

If the canned food solves the problem, that's what I would do. :dunno

Could be the morning it's just too dry for him, or he eats faster because he's more hungry - could be any reason.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Many years ago, I had read that if there was a lot of time between the last meal of the day and the 1st meal the next day, some dogs would do this. A late night snack at bedtime helped some of these cases.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Many years ago, I had read that if there was a lot of time between the last meal of the day and the 1st meal the next day, some dogs would do this. A late night snack at bedtime helped some of these cases.

I think I try a little snack at bedtime and see if that helps. He not choking or anything like that.

d2psig.jpg

I had water to the dry dog food and let it soak overnight, then 2 to 3 he in after before they eat. Have had better results. No gagging on dry food. In morning I have too add more water since it soaked in during night. But the food is not bone dry to eat.

I had water to the dry dog food and let it soak overnight, then 2 to 3 he in after before they eat. Have had better results. No gagging on dry food. In morning I have too add more water since it soaked in during night. But the food is not bone dry to eat.

When our Paisley wouldn't eat, we do this. She seemed to like the food better this way.

d2psig.jpg