Sign in to follow this  
Hawthorn

Contrasting Approaches To Bedtime Biscuits

My two littermates have very different personalities, as is evident when it comes to the very important subject of bedtime biscuits.

:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie

Sunny: I am a happy, confident boy. I know my biscuits will arrive on schedule so I'll just plonk myself down here, rest my head on something comfy (mum!) and look in the general direction of said biscuits:

2015-03-23_2844.jpg

Sophie: My mum says I'm a sensitive and anxious little soul. I am never sure I'm going to get any biscuits (even though they've arrived without fail every night for the last 8 years) so I'm going to lie down as close to the biscuit box as I can with a slightly worried look on my face:

2015-03-23_2837.jpg

Sunny: I really don't have a care in the world, so I'll just relax here for a while with a little smile on my face:

2015-03-23_2842.jpg

Sophie: Maybe mum's forgotten about our biscuits; I'll point at the biscuit box with my nose to give her a little reminder:

2015-03-23_2841.jpg

Sunny: Is it time for biscuits yet?

2015-03-23_2857.jpg

Sophie: Maybe there won't be any biscuits tonight ... maybe Sunny ate them all:

2015-03-23_2840.jpg

Sunny: I love biscuits and biscuits love me!

2015-03-23_2855.jpg

Sophie: Can't you see what a poor, pathetic, STARVING little waif I am (even though I just had my supper 30 minutes ago)?

2015-03-23_2861.jpg

Sunny: Happy days! Life is good!

2015-03-23_2854.jpg

Sophie: Woe is me. This is a tragedy.

2015-03-23_2860.jpg

And before anyone calls the Greyhound Police, let me assure you that bedtime biscuits were duly dispensed and enjoyed.

:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie

Thanks for looking! :)

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest equestrianerd

They're both adorable, but I would fall for Sophie's pathos every time. ;)

I must have photo evidence of dispensation of said biscuits, otherwise I am repossessing poor woefully deprived Sophie. :shakefinger: :lol

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Excellent pics and narrative!!! But just in case ... :dogcookie :dogcookie :dogcookie :dogcookie

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

What a contrast! They are so funny- and cute! :wub:

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko) and Ivy (Carolina Spoon)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

:rofl That is an award-winning performance!

Kendra, devoted walker of Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb).
Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/7/04 - 2/20/14, who opened our hearts to greyhounds,
    and Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/16/03 - 10/29/14, who really knew what a good dog she was.

Hilarious! I would fall for both of them: I can practically hear the sad trombone accompanying Sophie's expression, and how aptly named is Sunny with that irresistible smile?! :wub:

49001591033_2aaeeba8f4_o.jpg

Rachel with Sweep and kitties Olive and Momo.
Always missing my boys Mud and
Henry

Hilarious! Sunny is full of sunshine and Ms Sophie is so so worried!

They are so precious!

Debbie

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

Sunny has a WONDERFUL smile!

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Guest Amber

Sunny by name, sunny by nature. Love his smiley chops! Sophies more like a little mouse. Both sweet !