Miss Shana Punim - Sept 2000- March 2015

nessa

My heart is breaking for you. I hope she has found the several other sweet precious old ladies who have recently gone to the bridge- I can just picture it, all of them together sharing and telling each other about their special humans. The older ones are so very special.

:f_pink:f_red:f_pink :f_pink :f_red:f_pink :f_pink

What a peaceful pleasant thought !! What a play date that would be. They are very special is an understatement ... :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

ho5U2p6.jpg?1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very, very sorry, my heart just breaks for you :brokenheart Sweet Shana was so very loved, the heavens have a bright new star.

Big giant hugs to you :heart

:f_pink

gtsigtest5-31-1-1.jpg?t=1338477409
Mom to Emmi (WM Lickety Split) & Asia (Devious Walker)
Waiting at the Bridge: Shadow, Willow, Tony, Nina, Reggie, Sunny, Webb, Rosie, Rowdy, Ivy, Smoke & Raina

Oh Nancy, I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner. You know how much I adored Miss Shana, and I felt like you and I were kindred spirits, blessed to have the love of our little old ladies :beatheart

Now you and I are kindred spirits in missing them. My heart is with you. :grouphug

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

Oh Nancy, I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner. You know how much I adored Miss Shana, and I felt like you and I were kindred spirits, blessed to have the love of our little old ladies :beatheart

Now you and I are kindred spirits in missing them. My heart is with you. :grouphug

I felt the same way about you for sure !!! Not the club I want to be in with the missing them.... but here we are.

ho5U2p6.jpg?1