Thank You To Gt, Again

Our Ruby wanted to keep her eyes closed since last night. This morning as I made her breakfast and she ran into the kitchen, looked and me and then the food and then stood there with her eyes closed, I knew something was wrong.

So, did a search here, found at least 2 dogs with the same symptoms

Husband took her to the vet, diagnosed as uveitis, eye drops prescribed, and one we go.

thank you SO much for being here to find answers, share joys and sorrows

Amy and Tim in Beverly, MA, with Chase and Always missing Kingsley (Drama King) and Ruby (KB's Bee Bopper).

I myself have had uveitis, very painful. Glad she's going to be ok!

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Lillypad

I too appreciate all the knowledge I have garnered here at Greytalk. I did not know of this condition and I just recently learned of rhabdomylosis. It is distressful that these conditions have to come to light via the misfortunes of others. However, I hope owners can feel some comfort in knowing they are helping the cause of fellow greyhound owners and their hounds. Thanks everyone for sharing your heartache, especially at a time most distressful for you.