Iams Green Bag

I hate to think it is so ... but has Iams changed the formula of the magic green bag?

My guys have been very gassy the past bag or two. I bought some yogurt this weekend, but the neutralizing effect hasn't kicked in yet.

Any one else notice anything?

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

They changed the picture on the outside; that's all I noticed. I buy it at BJ's and the stock moves quickly.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I buy mine at BJ's as well.

Sonny just had very runny poops .. so many he's not feeling well. 13.5 years this month.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

All I can you is that there are two dog here and one next door that are currently on Iams strike with the recently purchased bags - and they are in date. All three grudgingly eat a bit. I may go get some Pro Plan or Purina one to mix in with it as the mutts here are not sensitive stomach types. The boxer next door has been having some unexplained tummy grumbles/gas/runny poo but that may be a co inky dink,

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

No problems for the IAMS green bag from Target (previous bag just finished) or Sam's Club (just opened this week). A few odorless toots when going down the stairs after a big nap or during 'Goga' (um...greyhound yoga...) are the norm in our house.

Guest AH710

All I can you is that there are two dog here and one next door that are currently on Iams strike with the recently purchased bags - and they are in date. All three grudgingly eat a bit. I may go get some Pro Plan or Purina one to mix in with it as the mutts here are not sensitive stomach types. The boxer next door has been having some unexplained tummy grumbles/gas/runny poo but that may be a co inky dink,[/quot

We have been having reluctant eaters too with this bag of iams. I just posted a separate thread thinking I have inadvertently conditioned them to eating out of kongs so only so they get peanut butter.

Edited by AH710