The Lovely Miss Sheana (Nov. 1, 2001- March 13, 2015)

Guest greybookends

Lori, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Sheana. She will be missed! :f_white

Run Free Sheana, and go find Bill! :gh_run2

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my what a moving and beautiful tribute. My heart is breaking for you. I have never been able to find any words capable of expressing the depth of feeling at a time like this. Even the word "Lovely" pales when compared to the magnificence and sweetness and love of Miss Sheana. My deepest sympathy.

"Some animals...leave a trail of glory behind them.
They give their spirit to the place where they have lived,
and remain forever apart of the rocks and streams and the wind and sky."

- Marguerite Henry

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality." ~ Emily Dickinson

:f_pink:f_red:f_pink:f_red:f_pink:f_red:f_pink:f_red:f_pink:gh_lay

Oh, Lori, I'm so sorry to see this. :grouphug

Run free beautiful Sheana! :gh_run2

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Lori, Mason and Mr. Gold send their deepest sympathies. Your stories about Ms. Sheana and Bill made them laugh and cry, and they have been thinking of you. :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I am so sorry, she was beautiful :grouphug

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Now I know why so many reminders of you and Bill and Sheana have been making themselves known to me this past week or two. There was a disturbance in the force. Sheana was a GT icon, what with her special ways and fashion sense. She will be missed. Hugs to you and Michael. All of the long time dedicated lurkers miss your contributions to the WFUBCC.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm so very sorry. She was gorgeous and extraordinarily special, not only to you but to all of GT.

Godspeed Sheana.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so deeply sorry.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Guest greybookends

I have agreed to do the bling for MHs again this year for the king and queen. This years colors are Sheana's signature color RED. I plan to make them extra special this year in her honor.

She has the same soul-piercing eyes as my perfect Grace. They can see right into your heart, can't they? I am so sorry that she had to go, but I am so glad you had 10 amazing years together. No matter how long it is, it's never enough.

Rest well, sweet lady. You have some amazing friends up there to show you around. Your momma can't wait to see you again some day.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)