New Large Breed 4Health Grain Free @ Tractor Supply!

Guest AngelPup

Guest AngelPup

Just wanted to let those of you who feed 4Health grain free that they now have a large breed option! I had stopped in to buy another bag of the Duck and Sweet Potato on Saturday and found the Large Breed and decided to switch to that. I've always been very pleased with the quality and price of this store brand, but didn't like the small kibble. Cindy Lou would just inhale most of it and rarely chewed it. Now I don't have to worry about her gagging on the small kibble pieces AND her teeth will benefit from chewing on the crunchy kibble! Plus she LOVES the taste even more than the Duck!

Guest AngelPup

I feed the 4Health Beef and Potato. Is the large breed chicken, lamb, or beef? Thanks for posting this.

It's Turkey, turkey meal and garbanzo beans, lentils. The remaining ingredients are very similar to the duck/potato formula I was feeding her. The only other differences are the kibble is larger and there's Glucolasmine and Chondroitin in the formula. Plus Cindy Lou seems to like it even more than the duck/potato kibble!

Thank you. I will have to check that out the next time I pick up their food. I did try a small bag of the turkey, but the dogs didn't like it as well. I will have to compare ingredients.

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG