Zander Has Osteo, Amp Tomorrow

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishing your handsome Zander a speedy and full recovery. Prayers will be said, here, in Delaware.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Thanks all. I feel better already with my GT family.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Robin, I am very sorry to read of Zander's diagnosis but wish you both the best for the surgery. I am sure he will do well and will send healing thoughts for your boy.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Crap. :(

Sending warmest best wishes to your boy and you. We'll be holding Zander in the light tomorrow.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Robin, I will be thinking of you and Zander today as he undergoes the surgery. All my good wishes for your beautiful boy to have a speedy and uncomplicated recovery.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Thank you everyone. My heart is in my stomach. He is just such a beautiful boy and special boy.

Yeah, they are ALL special, but Zander is different.

Zander was a gift from his momma after I lost her just 2 years ago and struggled with her loss. I asked her to send me a sign. A tangible sign. And wala, there he was. My baby boy.

He came to me a shell shocked dog who had been off the track circut over 2 years but acted as if he had just gotten off the track. He would run away when you tried to love on him.

Now, he is secure, friendly, loving and seeks out loving almost to the point of being a pain in the butt. He is making up for lost time.

I'm rambling.... Waiting for the call that my boy is a tripod.

How Zander came to be with me.

http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php/topic/292732-i-wanted-a-sign-i-needed-a-sign-i-got-a-sign/?hl=zander

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Just seeing this...............oh, Robin, this just sucks. I remember the shock wave of losing Elsie and the divine intervention of getting Zander. And now this. I am so sorry, but you can tell by the response from GT, that you are not alone and the prayers being said for you, Rich and Zander are like that wall of support for you now and in the coming weeks. Please keep up posted. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead