"momma Sea Bird" /jc's Sea Bird 3/16/2000-2/23/2015

racindog

She was one in a million. I am very sorry it was her time to leave.

Run free Momma, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

She is a beautiful girl, and I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for writing about her. What a joy she was and how joyful she must be, as you say, being free to do what she loved the most. What a special Greyhound she was.

I'm so very sorry :( :( what a beautiful tribute. :( :( :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful Broodie. Run fast and free Momma.

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

You loved and understood each other on such a profound level. How blessed you were to have shared each other's lives.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious lady, your beautiful Sea Bird.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry for your loss and teared up reading about your special girl. Hugs to you and scritches to Bobber. Rest well, Momma.

53827132849_248d9686fd_o.jpg

Rachel with Doolin Doodle Dooooo, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our gorgeous, gutsy girlhounds
 Sweep and Willa:heart

What a beautiful tribute to such an amazing spirit. You gave such a wonderful life and she shared her gifts in return. Thank you for sharing with us.

Edited by seeh2o

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

What a beautiful tribute.

I will think of your 3/16 girls on my 3/16 (2003) girl's birthday.

Fly free, Momma.

Must be something very special about that birthday-seems like the best houndies in the whole world have it.

:angelwings:gh_runner:angelwings:gh_run2:angelwings

Momma now you are free to run thru those clouds anytime you want. Enjoy your pain free life but I am sorry you had to leave your earthly family

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

• 3 weeks later...