Tramadol Pricing

I haven't had a script filled at CVS or Walgreens in a month of Sundays - more like years and years. The difference is amazing. My vets keep the Sam's/Walmart (no Costcos in the city of Dallas) discount list on hand and are good about writing scripts for us. You don't have to have a membership to use the pharmacy - at least in TX.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Check goodrx.com online. In my neighborhood, Publix and Kroger (grocery stores) beat Wal-Mart and Target, and all of them run less than 7 cents a pill with the GoodRx coupon. (The GoodRx quote was for 120 pills.)

My vet and I consult GoodRx before he writes the prescription, and then he writes a quantity that gives me the best price for what we need.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

I always got Tramadol at Costco for Mandy. She's been gone for awhile, so I don't have recent pricing, but they beat everyone else when I was looking. As Pam said, you don't have to be a member, but if you are, you get slightly better prices, especially if you sign up for the Member Prescription Program (free).

Omaha Vaccine is also a good online pharmacy. I used them for many prescriptions before we had Costco in my immediate area.

Edited by MandysMom

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Tramadol used to be a $4 script at Target, irrc. But I think it no longer is. But yeah, I never get prescriptions at CVS - way too expensive.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Tramadol is now a controlled substance just like narcotic pain killers. Typically it requires a paper script, although in some places they are still getting away with faxing it in.

It is not available by mail order from any legitimate US pharmacy and must be filled in person at retail. ID is also required.

If you are carrying Tramadol with you, make sure your name / Dog's name is on the Rx label and that it's not in an unlabeled container. Possession arrests for Tramadol are increasing, and the last thing you need to deal with is a felony arrest for carrying your dog's medication in a different container.

I've been using Tramadol for chronic pain for many years, but no longer carry it in a small pill container like I used to use to carry just one dose when I'm away from home for the day. I now carry the actual Rx bottle with the correct info on it.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Tramadol is now a controlled substance just like narcotic pain killers. Typically it requires a paper script, although in some places they are still getting away with faxing it in.

It is not available by mail order from any legitimate US pharmacy and must be filled in person at retail. ID is also required.

If you are carrying Tramadol with you, make sure your name / Dog's name is on the Rx label and that it's not in an unlabeled container. Possession arrests for Tramadol are increasing, and the last thing you need to deal with is a felony arrest for carrying your dog's medication in a different container.

I've been using Tramadol for chronic pain for many years, but no longer carry it in a small pill container like I used to use to carry just one dose when I'm away from home for the day. I now carry the actual Rx bottle with the correct info on it.

How are you feeling?

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Check goodrx.com online. In my neighborhood, Publix and Kroger (grocery stores) beat Wal-Mart and Target, and all of them run less than 7 cents a pill with the GoodRx coupon. (The GoodRx quote was for 120 pills.)

My vet and I consult GoodRx before he writes the prescription, and then he writes a quantity that gives me the best price for what we need.

Thanks for the info. I found that 7 cent price.

• 1 month later...

I found Target and Costco to have good prices for human Meloxicam, if that's what you're looking for, but that was three years ago.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I too have taken Tramadol for years, so when I need it for the dog, I just tell my vet "I already have some" and I just let my doctor know I share it so he doesn't think I'm taking too much. That was before they decided it was a controlled substance...

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck