People Corn Pads

i don't recall seeing any conversation about using the 'people' corn pads on greys. we've been using duct tape for a couple of months now and it's not really helping. i checked the medicine used with the corn pad and it is SALICYLIC ACID.

my vet does not feel this would be harmful to use - but i always like to get a second opinion. has anyone tried this? does it do any good? is it harmful?

thanks!

jordans mom

Tbhounds is right. I tried to use them with Turbo and couldn't get them to stick.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Yes check the FB group. Someone just had great success with it this week. She mentioned what she used to keep them on. I'm gonna give it a try myself.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis