Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Our helpdesk system has been restored. After ripping my hair out for two months trying to figure this out, trying different software and pop3 hosts. The issue was that our host changed firewalls in December and that was blocking email retrieval. This was corrected this morning, and I have just finished working through the backlog. You may have received a notification from the system as I addressed, or unceremoniously closed your previously addressed support request.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...